War and Order Alliance Details
Creating an Alliance
- Tap the Alliance button to enter the alliance screen. Then, you can spend a set amount of Gems to create an Alliance.
- When creating an Alliance, you will need to enter the Alliance name and motto. These will be visible to other players who are deciding whether or not to join.
- The Alliance language is set by default to all languages. You can change it in Alliance Settings > Alliance Language.
Disband or Leave an Alliance
Each Lord can only join one Alliance. If you wish to join a new Alliance, you must first leave your current one.
- To leave an Alliance: Tap Alliance > Manage Alliance > Leave Alliance.
- To transfer Alliance leadership, the leader must choose Disband Alliance, which will transfer leadership to another member. Then they can leave.
Tap Alliance > Manage Alliance > Change Alliance Language. Note: Only the Alliance Leader can change the Alliance language.
Alliance Territory and Buildings
All Alliance members above Rank 3 can adjust the ranking of other members, as long as those members are a lower rank than themselves.
- After your Alliance Castle is built, the surrounding area will become your Alliance Territory.
- Defeat monsters within your territory to earn bonus rewards.
- You can build Alliance buildings with all sorts of functions within your territory.
- The process to build any Alliance building is the same as building an Alliance Castle.
- All Alliance members can build Alliance Flags to increase the area of your Alliance Territory. Building Alliance Flags costs a certain amount of Gems.
To help you better show off your Alliance’s personality, Tap Alliance > Manage Alliance > Change Alliance Flag. Note: Only members Rank 4 or 5 can change the Alliance Flag. Changing the flag costs 300 Gems.
- Once your Alliance meets the required conditions, you’ll unlock Alliance buildings, which can be built by members Rank 4 and above.
- Alliance members can build Alliance buildings together. Building speed and max soldiers are related to the building’s level.
- Alliance buildings can be attacked. If their Defense reaches 0, they’ll be removed automatically. Medic Tents will accept wounded soldiers from battles within the Alliance.
- If the Alliance Castle is destroyed or removed, it won’t affect the other Alliance buildings.
- The World Map will randomly spawn new Elite Mines that can only be gathered if they’re in your alliance territory.
- Armies in Elite Mines will receive a gathering speed bonus.
- Elite Mines won’t disappear when they’re exhausted. Instead, they’ll recover their resources after a certain amount of time.
- The number of Elite Mines you can have in your territory is limited.
Alliance Donations and Technology
- The higher your Alliance Technology levels, the more benefits your Alliance members will receive.
- Once you’ve joined an Alliance, you can make Donations to their Alliance Technology after four (4) hours. You’ll get Alliance Honor as a reward each time you donate, and earn Alliance Points for your alliance.
- Alliance Donations have a cooldown time. When you reach the max, you’ll have to wait for the cooldown time to be over before you can donate again.
- When Technology research is complete, all Alliance members will enjoy the technology stat bonuses, and the next technology level will be unlocked automatically.
- Each Alliance member can tap the button in the Embassy to Help other Allies.
- When you’re upgrading buildings, researching new technology, or healing wounded soldiers, you can ask for Help from your Allies. Their help will lower the required time.
- The number of Allies that can Help is determined by the requesting player’s Embassy level.
- Alliance members can earn Alliance Honor by making donations or participating in certain events.
- Alliance members can spend their Honor in the Alliance Shop to buy the items they need.
- The Alliance will also earn Alliance Points when members make donations and participate in certain events.
- Members Rank 4 or 4 can spend Alliance Points to add items to the Alliance Shop.
Alliance Mail All
To make it convenient for the Leader or R4 members to manage the Alliance, there’s an Alliance orders feature. The Leader or R4 members can use Alliance mail to send some simple orders to all members, letting them clearly know which Alliance work is needed at all stages.
- Tap Alliance > Mail All
- Note: Any Alliance member can send Alliance mail, but to ensure that the Alliance Leader and Rank 4 members can give clear orders, we recommend that you use Mail All sparingly.
Check Mail All Messages
Mail All messages are treated like game messages. Both can be viewed from your Mail page