War and Order Castle Details
War and Order Castle is the most important building of any building in the world of War and Order. It is the core building within your city and provides an overview of your city info. It must be upgraded to unlock more buildings and higher building upgrades..
Listed under the City Info, is an overview of your city, including current resource output, total army, army details, and upkeep costs. You can find Owner Distribution, Military, and Army Details. Owner Distribution lists your Total Power, Building Power, Technology Power, and Troop Power. Military list your Total Army, Marching Armies, and Defense Golem. Army Details lists your current Army details.
Listed under City Buffs, you can view and use items and effects for temporary city stat boosts that will help you grow your city faster. You can start, stop, and view your current buffs (Peace Shield, Battle Fog, Army Expansion, Gather Speed Boost, Attack Bonus, HP Bonus, Food Production Boost, Wood Production Boost, Stone Production Boost, and Iron Production Boost).
- Buff items are consumable items that can make you temporarily stronger in many ways.
- Buff items can be used or purchased from your Pack. They can also be used directly from the City Buff screen.
- Items with an effect time 5 minutes can’t be purchased directly, but can be earned through quests, gift packs, and rewards.
- Currently, different buff items have effect times of 1H, 2H, 8H, 1D, 3D, and 7D. They can be purchased in the Shop, or you have a chance to earn them in-game.
Peace Shield – Protects your city from being attacked or scouted.
Battle Fog – Protects your city from being scouted by enemies.
Army Expansion – Raises ma army size by 25%
Gather Speed Bonus – Temporarily raises gathering speed by a percentage.
Attack Bonus – Temporarily raises army’s attack by 15%
HP Bonus – Temporarily raises army’s HP by 15%
Food Production Bonus – Temporarily raises Food production output by 100%
Wood Production Bonus – Temporarily raises Wood production output by 100%
Stone Production Bonus – Temporarily raises Stone production output by 100%
Iron Production Bonus – Temporarily raises Iron production output by 100%
Castle Building Requirements and Benefits
Castle Attacked and Destroyed
If you Castle Wall is overcome by another player (meaning your defenses failed), it will start burning. While burning, your Defense will drop continuously.
- To recover your Defense, tap Castle Wall on your city screen, then tap Defense, then tap Recover.
- The basic wall burning time is 30 minutes, but the exact time will be determined by the severity of the attack. Once the wall burning time has ended, the fire will be extinguished automatically.
- When the Castle Wall Defense reaches 0, you’ll Castle will be forced to randomly move to a new location.
- After being moved, your Defense will automatically revert to full.
Every time you upgrade your Castle, it will become more massive and awesome on the world map.