War and Order Crown Wars Event Details
War and Order Crown Wars Event is divided into 2 phases: Seize the Crown, and Guard the Crown.
Phase I: Seize the Crown
- In the center of the map, you will find the Royal City surrounded by 8 Royal Towers. Once the war begins, you must occupy the Royal City and/or the Royal Towers to earn points.
- The war will last for a total of 3 hours. During that time, occupy the Royal City to earn 15 points/minute, and occupy any Royal Tower to earn 5 points/minute.
- The Alliance with the most points at the end of the stage will successfully Seize the Crown. ALL other participating alliances will also earn rich rewards!
Phase II: Guard the Crown
- The winning Alliance from the Seize the Crown phase will keep the Crown in their Alliance Castle.
- They must protect their Alliance Castle from being destroyed by other Alliances in order to Guard the Crown.
- If they successfully Guard the Crown for 5 hours, they will be declared the winners and take the Throne.
- If their Alliance Castle is destroyed, then the invading alliance will Seize the Crown. The Guard the Crown stage will begin anew, with the invading the Alliance protecting the Crown in their Alliance Castle for 5 hours.
- This phase will not end until someone successfully Guards the Crown for 5 hours, meaning the war could go on for days.
- The Alliance who successfully Guards the Crown for 5 hours will finally take the Throne. The Throne comes with incredible power and privileges, including the ability to appoint positions, adjust resource distribution, name the kingdom, and bestow King Packs on their favored subjects.