War and Order Patch Notes
(Updated October 12, 2016)
- New Elite Adventure alliance gameplay added! It will be introduced to each realm in stages, starting this week with Realms 1-10.
- Alliance leaders can now set entry requirements for new members.
- Some UI display optimization.
- The colour line of the march between the Union will be displayed as light green.
- New Event building is added.
- Now player can check the kind of rss gathering of different troopers and the kinds of army in the training.
(Updated September 22, 2016)
- Swedish and Hebrew languages added!
- Optimized battle performance.
- Option added to ignore current alliance battle alerts.
- Optimized reinforcement interface on resource tiles for both attackers and defenders.
(Updated September 13, 2016)
- On/Off toggle added to Night Mode: You can now choose to deactivate the day/night alternation. (You may need to restart your game for this option to take effect.)
- Optimized Night Mode visual effects.
- Fixed message syncing during account switches.
(Updated September 08, 2016)
- New Night Mode added! After 21:00 local time, night will fall over your game world!
- Merchant will now be unlocked at Castle Level 10
- Merchant and Pinatas can now be reset up to 20 times/day
- Fixed shadow issue on Lord Info screen
- Fixed issue with coordinates failing after going through auto-translate
- Now you can only buy a max of 100 items at a time from the Shop, to prevent accidentally buying too many
- Fixed issue with wounded Golems not being counted in Max Golems
- Adjusted battle balance
1.0.18: (Updated April 14, 2016)
- Optimized alliance relationship option.
- Adjusted alliance building system (alliance fort will disappear once alliance castle been destroyed.)
- Added new items. (Army Expansion)
- Added rotate function in setting.
1.0.??: (Updated February 19, 2016)
- Added custom alliance flag function.
- Added alliance donation rankings.
- Fixed Facebook account switching bug.
- Elite resource mine refresh time reduced to 6 hours, and they will randomly rotate to different kinds of resources.
- Unharvested resources outside of your Castle Wall (resources from your farms, mines, etc.) will not be protected by the Depot.
- Inactive alliance leaders who have been offline for several days will be replaced by another alliance member with the highest power and most active history.
- The Red Alert effect from being scouted can be turned off after been checked.
- Fixed some display bugs for lord level up and castle level up.
- Peace Shield now will NOT disappear when you join a rally to the Ancient Ruins.
- Added details about target been scouted in report.
- Optimized alliance chat function.
- Fixed technology power increase bug.
- Fixed Recall consumption bug.
- Added world map intro panel.
- Adjusted Iron Mine building limitation from 4 to 6 for level 15 castle.